
But on Thursday mornings in Korea.. I see it and go….

On my first Thursday in Korea, Brian and Leigh took me to McDonald's for breakfast. After taking our triple order of sausage mcmuffins upstairs to our table, they shared with me the secret to eating McDonald's in Korea that had been passed down from each Feinschule foreign teacher for oh, at least five years: spread a thick layer of strawberry jam between the egg and the English muffin. At first, I was a skeptic. After one try though, I was converted to a believer. Brian and I keep up the Feinschule tradition of breaking fast every Thursday morning before work with our number three sets and steaming cups of coffee and it is oh, so sweet.
To see the original post with the above pictures and many more ridiculously and accurately illustrated moments of life in Korea, check out the Tumbler site, #KikinitinKorea.
No comments:
Post a Comment