Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Ohhh Happy Day

Last Friday was officially the last day of classes before summer vacation. I taught my last class until September and was greeted by a three-day weekend. Since I have been out of town for every weekend in the past two months, I decided to stay home for the first two days and then head down to Kanazawa Sunday evening.

It was definitely the right decision.



I picnicked on the beach and did a little exploring around Wajima.


Wajima's beach. I'm getting a bike next week, and then it will only be a ten-minute bike ride!





Unfortunately, my weekend came to a crashing end, when I awoke at 4:00 am Tuesday morning to another monstrous armored centipede crawling across my ankle.

I hope everyone reading this is enjoying warm weather and glorious sunshine. And happy birthday to Mom and Dad this week! I hope you guys have a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment